Put simply, CXC help international and local UK candidates reduce their taxable income by offering a salary packaging service via a PAYE-Umbrella company structure.How They Can Help:
If you are contracting, and that means any job, assignment or project that requires you for a fixed or open term or period i.e. 3 months, 6 months, 12 months etc then you can greatly benefit from their service offerings. In simple terms CXC have points of contact before you leave and once your arrive on the ground in the UK and as a pre-registered international candidate you can claim a greater range of business and relocation expenses while on contract in the UK i.e. your flight, UK rent, travel to and from work and a range of other business related costs. Why We Would Use Them:
They can work with candidates from all backgrounds and industries and provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the UK market. Also they can often they can point you in the right direction of good recruitment firms in your chosen field. Throughout the whole process you have a direct point of contact from pre-departure to arrival, providing a friendly ‘hand holding’ approach.
Additional services CXC offer as standard are:
- All administration processes are managed (invoicing, company set-up, calculation & payment of tax, pay-rolling)
- Personal International Account Executive
- Same day ‘CHAPS’ transfer of your pay to your personal bank account
- x2 international money transfers (per month)
- Personal tax return at the close of the year
- Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Employers Liability insurance (required by employers)
- HSMP application assistance
- NI 'opt out' service (transferring your 'NI contributions' into a UK private scheme and in turn allowing you to transfer the funds back to a approved Australia or NZ super scheme upon leaving in the UK).
Finally, CXC’s products and services have been approved for compliance by KMPG (post the UK tax legislation changes) and are renowned and trusted in the industry. Besides from all the points above, they can save you a lot of money!